Thursday, January 12, 2023

Representation in Washington (and in SC?)

 I went to a web site titled "SC.Gov" and took information, email addresses, to contact my representation in Washington.  Big mistake, apparently.  When I used the email addresses for Graham, Scott, and Wilson, I got returns from the system saying saying my message could not be delivered.  Great, I'm thinking.  Having received nothing back from Wilson, though, I decided to send him my thanks,  On trying to send my message, a form with the same questions I got from the two senators was received.  Apparently, even though I had email addresses for all three of these "representatives," none of the email addresses given on the site worked quite right.  Not a good thing in my book--looks like either none of my reps want me to be able to simply send them an email, or they all want to have me fill out a rather extensive form to make contact.  Not something I like at all.

Try it--you probably won't like it either.  SC.Gov:  "The official web site of the State of South Carolina" according to the info at its bottom of the page.  Not exactly useless, but not exactly what I would want out of my SC government site.  

Guess I should complain.  How and to whom are the questions I need to answer first.

No comments:

Post a Comment