Friday, September 30, 2022

Thoughts while Walking Stela

 While walking with Stela this morning, I began thinking about what I might write as a post.  The reason for this is invariably while we walk I come up with one thing or another that I would like to pass on to whomever.  Only problem is, when this happens I don't have any way of doing so.  


So...what do you think my solution to my problem might be?  Well, unless you are really omniscient (and if that's not a word, guess I need a better way to write my thoughts), a way that suggests corrections--something I'll look for.  


In any case, that solution is a little thing sitting on my dresser that I've been ignoring way too long.  Would you believe a small voice recorder?  Well, that's it.  All I need to do is turn it on, place it in my pocket, and begin my walk.  Pretty simple, right?


Right.  


Now to give it a try.  If only I can remember how to use the dang thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment