Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Aiken Regal Theatre, American Red Cross, GREAT!

 Just received a mailing from "The Blood Connection"  in Aiken for "Dinner and a Movie!"  GRRREAT!  I usually give blood about once each year.  My yearly time has come around, and I see our local theatre has opted to help out with donations!  WELL, no problem, for sure.  Will drop by the very next ARC blood drive and give!  Would give without the promotion, of course, but, in this case, I say FINE!!!  Thanks Regal Theatre, and thanks American Red Cross for your continued good service to our community!  PostScript: SORRY FOLKS, MADE A MISTAKE HERE.  PLEASE SEE COMMENTS.  SVG  Would have just deleted but I think there is an issue or two here that should be thought about by everyone. Thanks for reading, in any case!



2 comments: