Thursday, December 15, 2022

Just "Walkin'"

Well, I started out to make a post and then decided to add onto it, and this GD program deleded everything.  Shi--y program!

Let me try again!

My initial post, which this damn program deleted, spoke of the song "Just walkin' in the rain" and elucidated just a bit,  I guess what I need to do is prepare my entry separately, then add it here. And instead of adding anythng later, I will rewirte, then repost.  Damn program!

Oh, well, here goes again:

"Just walkin' in the rain, Gettin' soakin' wet, Hopin' things would change, Just-a tryin' to forget" is the first line of an old song, a very good old song, that I remember from way back, say in the fifties of our last century in my book, or so I think, and it's well worth anyone taking a look.  Pretty sure it can be found with a google search.  No matter, though, the reason for even bringing it up is I tried, unsuccessfully, to get my dog Stela to go out back this morning to do what we all usually need to do on first getting up.  Well that is, of course, what most of us need to do.  But would she do what I was suggesting to do?  NO!  Oh well, after about a half hour of suggesting to her that she would be more comfortable after going out back, and noticing that the rain had let up considerably, I put on my jacket and got the leash.  This was something she obviously wanted me to do.


Soon we were doing our thing on our city streets adjacent to our house.  And, the needed squat was made, and shortly tereafter, a well needed daily discharge was also made.  As I collected that very fertile item from a neighbor's yard, I thought about what the problem might have been.  Maybe my trusty accomplice was thinking a bit beyond my thoughts.  Maybe she was thinking, "What if I were to want to chase a squirrel in our back yard and on so doing were to step into "THAT?"


Well, dear dog, perhaps if that was what your thinking was, perhaps waiting till we were taking our walk was a very good idea!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment